Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Back Again .......(for now at least....)

First, I'd really like to thank all of you who are reading this, aka Mom and Jordan. You guys rock.
Now onto the part of the blog post where I talk about what's going on in my life and pretend like people actually read this and care:
WHADDUP JUNIOR YEAR. Freaking hardest school year of my life. I am soooo overwhelmed with homework and tests and more homework and quizzes and I also have a ton of homework. AND on top of all of that, I have even more homework.
I have a job! Yeah, Culver's of Mishawaka, REPRESENT.
For the past 8 or so weeks I've been rehearsing for a Christmas production. I'm a dancer and (lip) singer. It's a ton of fun! We had our first two performances last weekend and we have performances the next two weekends!
I have no social life and my only friend is my dog, Bella. I love her. I have also learned that I am my own best friend, so that's been a really cool experience. hahahaha just kidding. but seriously, I can't wait for Christmas Break or something so I can finally get my social life back for two weeks.
So basically, that is why I have fell of the face of the blogger world. But this is my attempt at making a comeback, so stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Umm...I read this blog. Please insert the name skoutz in that first sentence. Thank you!

Greg said...

I am there with Skoutz, you need to add the name "Greg" into the first sentence. I'm sure if you look at your stats you will see that there are more than 4 readers. Anyway, keep up the blogging. No need to worry about other people reading, it's about expressing yourself without worrying about what others think. At least, that is what it is for me. Then when you do get those words of encouragement, they are all the more sweet. Keep doing what you do, Brittany Wonde.....Jacquay. ;]